Tuesday 8 September 2009

Julia Child

God, I'm so excited about Julie & Julia the film, it's ridiculous! I've just been on youtube watching old clips of Julia Child from her show The French Chef, and my word, she's an absolute dynamo - with such a refreshing presenting style. I particularly loved the one where she introduced the chickens as "Miss (insert cooking style here.)" Absolutely wonderful! And Meryl Streep in the trailer does such a good impression of her. She is a brilliant actress/actor - whichever is PC nowadays. I'm so looking forward to this film. I'm 3/4 of the way through the book now, and it's due back to the library on 11th September, the exact release date of the film. Anyway, that is all - just thought I'd share my adoration of the film, book and personal of Julia Child!

No comments:

Post a Comment